POSITION: Boutique Leader
LOCATION: College Town, Tallahassee, Florida *COMING SOON!*
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Are We?
Bows and Arrows is a locally owned, women’s fashion brand in the state of Florida. We offer effortless southern style for every day and game day. We pride ourselves on specializing in providing unique, one-of-a-kind styles for the everyday Florida lifestyle from your favorite boutique fashion brands and more.
Boutique Leaders at Bows and Arrows love fashion and game day! Our Boutique Leaders are motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who always lead by example in an effort to provide excellent customer service and in-store experiences to drive sales and maximize profit. Our leaders are responsible for building and retaining a high performing team of stylists/keyholders, planning and strategizing to consistently meet and exceed individual and store sales goals, effectively coaching and managing a team of stylists and keyholders, knowledgeable about our products, exceptional at building relationships with customers, creative with merchandising, comfortable with handling register transactions and packaging online orders, savvy with social media, and able to maintain a clean, visually inspiring store environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, game days, and holidays.
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion and game day
- Drives business results by maintaining Bows and Arrows visual merchandising standards and maximizing the in-store customer service experience, in addition to developing business strategy and maximizing additional opportunities to generate additional store volume
- Understands and is accountable for the control of in-store expenses, like payroll expenses, through effective and efficient staffing in order to maximize store performance
- Develops the store teams of stylists and keyholders to accomplish the store’s business objectives through recruitment, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation
- Leads by example, and functions as a role model in providing excellent customer service by greeting and interacting with all customers, anticipating customer needs, exceeding expectations, and focuses on building relationships with all customers
- Ability to balance superior customer service with necessary operational tasks, appropriately prioritizes, delegates and challenges store stylists/keyholders to consistently meet deadlines and follows up on on all store activities
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment, collaborates with all team members, and communicates effectively with other stylists and store leaders, Manages conflict while fostering team commitment through support, relationship building, and recognizing individual contributions
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by company policy. Able to perform register transactions and process online orders accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
- Maintains a clean, visually inspired in-store experience and directs the merchandise presentation, restocking, and recovery to maximize productivity and adhere to Bows and Arrows visual standards
- Proactively educates themselves and all team members on product knowledge on all our brands/styles, understands sizing, and can clearly articulate the Bows and Arrows’ brand positioning, including the uniqueness of concept, current marketing and promotional initiatives, and in-store events
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by adhering to loss prevention practices and completing routine inventory audits/counts
- Reports to work as scheduled by the executive team and remains flexible based on the needs of the business
- Acts as a liaison between Boutique Team and Bows and Arrows leadership team, Communicates effectively with executive team, and ensures compliance with all Bows and Arrows values, practices, and operational standards
- Previous retail management experience preferred
- Creative with strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ability to work nights, weekends, game days and holidays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require repetitive and/or prolonged standing, bending, sitting, reaching, kneeling, etc. May be required to occasionally climb ladders.
Bows and Arrows is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.