POSITION: Boutique Stylist
LOCATION: International Plaza, Tampa, Florida
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Who Are We?
Bows and Arrows is a locally owned, women’s fashion brand in the state of Florida. We offer effortless southern style for every day and game day. We pride ourselves on specializing in providing unique, one-of-a-kind styles for the everyday Florida lifestyle from your favorite boutique fashion brands and more.
Stylists at Bows and Arrows love fashion and game day! Our Boutique Stylists are motivated team members, who provide excellent customer service and in-store experiences to drive sales and maximize profit. Our stylists are responsible for individual and store sales goals, knowledgeable about our products, exceptional at building relationships with customers, creative with merchandising, comfortable with handling register transactions and packaging online orders, savvy with social media, and able to maintain a clean, visually inspiring store environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion and game day
- Provides excellent customer service by greeting and interacting with all customers, anticipating customer needs, exceeding expectations, and focuses on building relationships with all customers
- Ability to balance superior customer service with necessary operational tasks Contributes to a positive and professional work environment, collaborates with all team members, and communicates effectively with other stylists and store leaders
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by store leaders Able to perform register transactions and process online orders accurately, quickly, and efficiently Maintains a clean, visually inspired in-store experience
- Assists with in-store merchandising by tagging new product, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, and displaying visuals
- Proactively educates themselves on product knowledge on all our brands/styles, understands sizing, and stays up-to-date on any promotions or in-store sales
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by adhering to loss prevention practices
- Reports to work as scheduled and remains flexible based on the needs of the business
- Creative with strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require repetitive and/or prolonged standing, bending, sitting, reaching, kneeling, etc. May be required to occasionally climb ladders.
Bows and Arrows is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.