POSITION: Leading Stylist (Keyholder)
LOCATION: International Plaza, Tampa
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Are We?
Bows and Arrows is a locally owned, women’s fashion brand in the state of Florida. We offer effortless southern style for every day and game day. We pride ourselves on specializing in providing unique, one-of-a-kind styles for the everyday Florida lifestyle from your favorite boutique fashion brands and more.
Leading Stylists at Bows and Arrows love fashion and game day! Our Leading Stylists are motivated individuals who always lead by example in an effort to provide excellent customer service and in-store experiences to drive sales and maximize profit. Our Boutique Stylists report to the Boutique Leader and are responsible for supporting management by leading and directing activities required to achieve all store goals and in-store customer experience. Our Leading Stylists are also knowledgeable about our products, exceptional at building relationships with customers, creative with merchandising, comfortable with handling register transactions and packaging online orders, savvy with social media, and able to maintain a clean, visually inspiring store environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, game days, and holidays.
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion and game day
- Serves as manager on duty when Boutique Leaders are not present
- Drives business results by maintaining Bows and Arrows visual merchandising standards and maximizing the in-store customer service experience, in addition to supporting business strategy and maximizing additional opportunities to generate additional store volume
- Helps develop team to accomplish store’s business objectives through coaching, investment, retention, and motivation
- Fosters a customer-focused team environment by anticipating customer’s needs, exceeding expectations, and coaches stylists on guest interactions to increase transactions and capture customer opportunities
- Leads by example, and functions as a role model in providing excellent customer service by greeting and interacting with all customers, anticipating customer needs, exceeding expectations, and focuses on building relationships with all customers
- Ability to balance superior customer service with necessary operational tasks, appropriately prioritizes, delegates and challenges store stylists to consistently meet deadlines and follows up on on all store activities
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment, collaborates with all team members, and communicates effectively with other stylists and store leaders, Manages conflict while fostering team commitment through support, relationship building, and recognizing individual contributions
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by company policy. Able to perform register transactions and process online orders accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
- Maintains a clean, visually inspired in-store experience and assists with in-store merchandising by tagging new product, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, and displaying visuals
- Proactively educates themselves and all team members on product knowledge on all our brands/styles, understands sizing, and can clearly articulate the Bows and Arrows’ brand positioning, including the uniqueness of concept, current marketing and promotional initiatives, and in-store events
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by adhering to loss prevention practices and completing routine inventory audits/counts
- Reports to work as scheduled by the executive team and remains flexible based on the needs of the business
- Creative with strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ability to work nights, weekends, game days and holidays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require repetitive and/or prolonged standing, bending, sitting, reaching, kneeling, etc. May be required to occasionally climb ladders.
Bows and Arrows is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.